Riley's puppies; 3 weeks old

 7th of December 2020 -we are 3 weeks old today 

I'm Black collar, a boy
I'm Blue Collar, also a boy
I'm Brown Collar. All boys so far!
I'm Dark Pink collar, even though the colour isn't quite right. I'm a girl, of course.
I'm Green, another boy
I'm Orange collar, another boy again -there are a lot of us!
I'm Pink collar girl
I'm Purple collar girl
And this is what I think of posing for photos! (Purple again)
I'm Red collar boy, the first born
I'm Yellow collar, the biggest girl

And I'm Grey collar boy.
Let us out!
It's getting rather difficult for Riley to feed 11 pups now when they are so big!
Hard work this!
Oh good, I can have a rest when the puppies are being weighed.

9th of December

More feeding!
The puppies eat a lot of solid food now, four times a day. Here we are after a good meal!
 
10th of December
A couple of us managed to climb out of the box, so now it's open all the time!
When we eat mummy Riley has to leave as otherwise she'd eat ALL our food.



We've left mummy a little bit of food.
Hm, where to sleep? Inside the box or outside it?




12th of December
A big day! We got lots of human visitors and we met lots of other dogs too!
Spot the litte blurry white puppy running past! Her name is Polly and she was fun.
This is a small human called Timmy. He's something called a grandchild, and he is in something called a bubble so we are allowed to see his family.

This is Lola, she's also a small human but even smaller than Timmy.
Timmy and Lola have a bigger Malinois puppy called Dante. He came to see us too.

Lottie the Parti Poodle is in the background.



Lola liked Dark Pink best.



Here's a little film of us which was livestreamed on Facebook. We are all very noisy!

 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Riley's puppies 6-7 weeks old

Riley's puppies 5 weeks old